Skinoren Acne Cream 30g
Skinoren Acne Cream is used for Mild to moderate acne, Rosacea and other conditions.
- Skinoren Acne Cream contains Azelaic Acid as an active ingredient.
- Skinoren Acne Cream works by killing the bacteria that causes infection of skin pores.
- Bayer manufactures Skinoren Acne Cream.
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM USES
Skinoren Acne Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Mild to moderate acne
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM WORKING, MECHANISM OF ACTION AND PHARMACOLOGY
Skinoren Acne Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the bacteria that causes infection of skin pores.
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM - COMPOSITION AND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM IS COMPOSED OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SALTS)
AZELAIC ACID - 0.2G/G
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM - SIDE-EFFECTS
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Skinoren Acne Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin burning or stinging
- Loss of pigment
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM - PRECAUTIONS & HOW TO USE
Before using Skinoren Acne Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Apply azelaic acid only once a day for the first week if you have sensitive skin
- Clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and dry it prior to its use
- Consult your doctor if abnormal changes in skin color occur
- Do not cover or wrap the affected area after application
- Do not use azelaic acid for more than 12 months
- External use only
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Skinoren Acne Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Skinoren Acne Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM - DRUG INTERACTIONS
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Skinoren Acne Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly.
Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Skinoren Acne Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
SKINOREN ACNE CREAM - CONTRAINDICATIONS
Hypersensitivity to Skinoren Acne Cream is a contraindication. In addition, Skinoren Acne Cream should not be used if you have the following conditions: